- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as HR&GA Officer
- Experience in handling Industrial Relation, Recruitment & Placement, HR Administration and General Affair
- Have knowledge with all GA such as security, housekeeping, buiding, stationery, inventory, etc.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cikarang.
- Plan and develop the organisation’s training & development, performance management, compensation & benefit, organization development, systems and procedures.
- Ensure that employees are managed, organised, trained, evaluated, and rewarded in accordance with organisation’s human resource strategy.
- Determine focus for service improvement in order to establish positive working environment, impacted to employee welfare, and in line to support business objective.
- Help and support HR Manager to liase with strategic and operational leaders to develop and implement human resource strategies that are appropriate for the business needs and act as a change management facilitator.
- Help and support HR Manager to liase with external training and any related provider to ensure standard service that should be delivered for the organization.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016