• Ensure Accounting, Finance, and Tax team operates effectively and efficiently
• In-depth knowledge of reporting standard (PSAK) and application to produce Financial statements
• Managing preparation of all Financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and Cash Flow Statement) for both subsidiaries and Holding companies and ensure timely delivery of the financial statements
• Responsible over consolidation process of Group Companies Financial Statements including eliminations entries involved.
• Attend and deliver ad-hoc management reporting requests for Corporate leadership team.
• Develop and complete Policies and Procedures for Accounting Finance and Tax
• Enable meaningful financial statement analysis (variance analysis, ratio, exchange rates, financing needs/options, etc) for management decision making
• Prepare Financial budget/forecast, managing costs incurred and provide reconciliation/reports at end of period.
• Ensure general ledger reconciliation is in place, complete and performed in timely manner this includes but not limited to realization of investment (capex and non capex) agains plan, Fixed asset register, Bank reconciliation, Amortization of Prepaid Expenses, Accounts receivable and Payable registers, etc
• Assist in development financial model required for existing or new business ie. Research for new accounting pronouncements or technical accounting matters to determine impact to PPD Group
• Ability to operates efficiently and effectively with minimal oversight and meet tight financial reporting deadlines
• At least S1 degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax.
• Gained qualification in Accounting, Finance or Tax field such as CPA/CFA is preferred
• 8-10 year working experience in the field
• Having work experience in Public Accounting firm before (at least up to assistant managerial level) and Corporate Accounting ie. Consolidation
• Experience with ERP and other accounting software is necessary
• Strong financial analysis and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional Excel (v-look ups/pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills necessary
• Highly organized with an ability to work well under tight time constraints
• Trading industry (industrial machines & consumable parts) experience is a plus
• Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
Jl. Kedoya Agave Raya Blok I No.45, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
- adanya pemberian bonus di akhir tahun, adanya koperasi, pemberian asuransi, pemberian Jamsostek untuk karyawan dan upah yang diberikan lumayan besar.
- program accounting yang kurang mendukung sehingga memperlambat penyelesaian pekerjaan dan sebaiknya perusahaan mengupdate sistem yang ada agar pekerjaan menjadi lebih efisien.