• Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Have ability to setting up employee performance and key performance indicator.
1. Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or any other related fields.
2. Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in an HR environment with 2 years supervisory skills.
3. Good knowledge of HR transactional work.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
5. Meticulous, resourceful, innovative with a positive attitude.
6. Strong organizational and time management skills.
7. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016