Brand, Marketing and Promotion Manager Toby's Estate
Job Description :
- Plan, direct or coordinate advertising policies and program or produce collateral materials, such as posters, contest, coupons, or give aways, to create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service for a departments an entire organization or on an account basis.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts , audio and video tapes and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations.
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers company officials, sales departement and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns, conduct opinion surveys or needs assesments.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice. advise others on business or operational matters.
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaigne goals.
- Confer with departements head or staff to discuss topics such as contract, selection of advertising media or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate activities of departements such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research
- Track program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms. manage organizational or project budgets.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program cost as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the introduction of new products and services to field staff and customers
- Identify and develop contact for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors or consumers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Read trade journals and professional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations and changes that affect media planning.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organization or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to further campaign goals.
- Minimum experience 5 years of restaurant management experience
- Bachelor's degree from any fields
- Strong leadership
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Toby's Estate lihat lowongan|
Started in the coffee plantations of Brazil, Guatemala and Columbia, Where Founder, Toby Smith learnt to grow, roast and cup coffee at the source. Inspired by what he had learnt, Toby returned home and converted his mum's garage into a roastery and got to work mastering the art of speciality coffee roasting.
Toby's Commitment to social, ethical & enviromental issues remains a strong focus among the entire team. and our Baristas are charged with the ultimate responsibility of perfecting their technique to ensure every cup of Toby's Estate Coffee delivers the richness, complexity & character that has been crafted from crop to cup.
TOBY is Joined by over 100 passionate coffee enthusiasts at Toby's Estate coffee, who are united under the common goal to honour the work of the specialty coffee farmers and to roast and serve the best quality coffee possible.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We are passionate team of coffee enthusiasts at Toby’s Estate, who are united under the common goal to honour the work of the specialty coffee farmers and produce the best quality coffee from crop to cup.