- Managing the review of expenses and preparation of operating budgets.
- Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments.
- Receiving the budget estimates that has been submitted by all the departments and critically examines them.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Submitting budget reports to the management for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Monitoring the budget throughout the year.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree of Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience, especially in property company.
- Fluent in English (both Spoken and Written) will be an advantages.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cakung - Jakarta Timur.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016