self-confidence. The ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment with all its challenges and opportunities is critical to the success in this position. Good computer skills are required as you will deal with a wide range of administrative tasks using a number of on-line portal applications, websites and our in-house systems.
Our employees across the globe all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.
- Work in an international environment, communication with sales and account management teams across 8 countries of ZEN Rooms operation
- Be responsible for committed deliverables and accountable to colleagues for the success of the team
- Management of inbound and outbound telephone calls (60% - international customers/partners)
- Processing of customer enquiries, olving customers/partners problems striving to exceed expectations of customers and the team
- Identifying new opportunities for improving the way the job is performed and in the way the customer and team are served
- Order tracking and processing
- Stock control and inventory management
- Manage customers chats and emails
- Delivering best customer experience
- Experience in handling direct customer service support
- A lateral thinker with a hand on can do attitude
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience in handling direct customer service support and desirable in B2B customer service
- A lateral thinker with a hand on can do attitude.
- clear, consistent and concise communication skills.
- Attentive to details
- Capability and willingness to learn quickly and change procedures to fit an ever evolving operation process.
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Enjoy problem solving
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.