- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Developing interactive design.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as inDesign, illustrator, and photoshop.
- Time management,
- Capable of adobe illustrator,
- Adobe indesign,
- Adobe photoshop,
- Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.