- Evaluate product ideas and decide which products are worth pursuing
- Setting up a business plan and marketing strategy for new products, as well as the existing products
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market
- Educate both internal and external on our product features and their benefits
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field (Preferably Business Studies, Management , Marketing or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience as Assistant Product Manager, especially for Food Industry / HORECA / FMCG.
- Having a good communication and presentation skill; Attention to detail; Good interpersonal skills; Highly energetic and positive.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written is a must.
- Posses a good market network especially in food industry.
- Applicant is willing to work in Ancol.
Review ( PT Wicaksana Overseas International, Tbk. )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Merupakan perusahaan bertaraf nasional dan mulai memiliki nama dalam bidang pendistribusian sejumlah produk barang konsumer. Bisa menambah pengalaman kita dalam bidang sales.
Fasilitas yang diberikan untuk golongan manajemen menengah di perusahaan masih tergolong kurang. Terutama untuk fasilitas kendaraan yang seharusnya sangat penting untuk posisi sales.