- Evaluate product ideas and decide which products are worth pursuing
- Setting up a business plan and marketing strategy for new products, as well as the existing products
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market
- Educate both internal and external on our product features and their benefits
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Keep the company up to date with market trends and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field (Preferably Business Studies, Management , Marketing or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience as Assistant Product Manager, especially for Food Industry / HORECA / FMCG.
- Having a good communication and presentation skill; Attention to detail; Good interpersonal skills; Highly energetic and positive.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written is a must.
- Posses a good market network especially in food industry.
- Applicant is willing to work in Ancol.