PT Leap Machinery Indonesia
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Must know how to read and draw electrical schematic drawings using Autocad Electrical software.
- Must have the capability to read and develop simple PLC programs
- Good knowledge of main PLCs (Siemens S7; Allen Bradley; Omron and ABB)
- Knowledge of using ABB Robotic RAPID programming is an advantage
- Must be willing to travel and work on Overseas sites
Good knowledge of main man/machine interface development systems (Wonderware, Siemens, Allen Bradley & etc)
|Industri||Industri Alat Berat / Industri Mesin / Perlengkapan Otomatis|
PT Leap Machinery Indonesia is supplying and installing Turnkey packaging and palletizing lines with particular relevance to the canning and bottling packaging projects undertaken in South East Asia countries in the disciplines for variety of :
Soft Drink (Carbonated or Non Carbonated); Mineral Water and Drinking Water; Sauces; Edible Oils; Lubrication oils; Sweeten Condense Milks; Milk Powder Canning; Cosmetic; Chemical; Foods; Biscuit; and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our success has been built by our total systems approach with establishing the optimum solution for individual task requirement. Our commitment in professional project management services and local engineered equipment together with our internationally recognized partners and suppliers, enable us to offer our clients the latest state-of-art packaging equipment with extremely cost effective solution.