- Managing the month-end closing process and ensuring the process is in compliance with deadlines and internal control policies
- Prepare/review financial statements in accordance with statutory requirements for Special Purpose Vehicles and Corporations
- Manage and review performance and track record analysis
- Review transactions and journal entries to ensure clerical accuracy and appropriate support documentation
- Review bank reconciliations
- Oversight of all corporate accounting - financial, management and investor reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxes, VAT, payroll, and etc.
- Ensure financial operations are in compliance with all financial policies and processes
- Day to day supervision of team members.
- Ad hoc projects and support to the CFO/FD as required
- Degree in Finance & with strong GPA
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Real Estate and/or accounting firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong language skills in English and local language, Mandarin Chinese will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong leadership skill
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
CFLD, founded in 1998, focuses on global industrial upgrade and development of New Industrial City, is the biggest New Industrial City development and operation company in the world.
With new industrial cities of “economic development, social harmony and people's happiness" as its core product, CFLD upholds the concept of “four persisting” in the systematic development of new industrial cities, namely "persisting in taking the green ecology as the foundation, persisting in taking happiness cities as the carrier, persisting in taking the innovation drive as the kernel, and persisting in taking industry clusters as the starting point". CFLD explores and realizes the economic and urban development and people's livelihood security by innovating and upgrading the PPP market operation model.
CFLD has a professional team and an efficient organizational system. By the end of December 2015, CFLD has had about 4,500 main business personnel with an average age of 33 years old, including nearly 1,200 people with a Master's degree or above. Several members of the executive team came from the world’s Top 500 companies.