- Managing the month-end closing process and ensuring the process is in compliance with deadlines and internal control policies
- Prepare/review financial statements in accordance with statutory requirements for Special Purpose Vehicles and Corporations
- Manage and review performance and track record analysis
- Review transactions and journal entries to ensure clerical accuracy and appropriate support documentation
- Review bank reconciliations
- Oversight of all corporate accounting - financial, management and investor reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxes, VAT, payroll, and etc.
- Ensure financial operations are in compliance with all financial policies and processes
- Day to day supervision of team members.
- Ad hoc projects and support to the CFO/FD as required
- Degree in Finance & with strong GPA
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Real Estate and/or accounting firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong language skills in English and local language, Mandarin Chinese will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong leadership skill
Tutup pada 28/October/2016