- Managing the month-end closing process and ensuring the process is in compliance with deadlines and internal control policies
- Prepare/review financial statements in accordance with statutory requirements for Special Purpose Vehicles and Corporations
- Manage and review performance and track record analysis
- Review transactions and journal entries to ensure clerical accuracy and appropriate support documentation
- Review bank reconciliations
- Oversight of all corporate accounting - financial, management and investor reporting, budgeting & forecasting, taxes, VAT, payroll, and etc.
- Ensure financial operations are in compliance with all financial policies and processes
- Day to day supervision of team members.
- Ad hoc projects and support to the CFO/FD as required
- Degree in Finance & with strong GPA
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Real Estate and/or accounting firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong language skills in English and local language, Mandarin Chinese will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong leadership skill
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
CFLD, founded in 1998, focuses on global industrial upgrade and development of New Industrial City, is the biggest New Industrial City development and operation company in the world.