- Prepare accurate and timely monthly financial reports for local, Regional and Group management and year end statutory accounts.
- Prepare monthly project and branch accounts in format that is comprehensible and adequate for management information and for decision making purposes.
- Prepare monthly variance reports between actual, budget, forecast and last year performance.
- Lead the Financial Planning & Analysis exercises across the company, communicating and coordinating processes with the operations and finance teams
- Facilitate discussions with operating unit management regarding key areas of focus to optimize performance around budget and forecast targets.
- Build and review models to ensure accuracy of FP&A and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Over 5 years progressive experience in a variety of finance functions with corporate financial management experience.
- At least three years management experience required with demonstrated ability to develop effective financial reporting and analytical packages.
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements and IFRS
- Experience supporing senior level operational managers (President Director, Finance Director, Business Line Directors and Managers)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.