1. assist manager in compose company budget and evaluation system on actual expense toward planned budget
2. conduct feasibility study and financial modeling for company project
3. compose financial report for guideline to management in decision making
4. conduct research to support company Financial Strategic Function and provide broader analysis for management decision making
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent from reputable university
- Required skill(s): budgeting, feasibility study, financial modeling, financial report preparation, market survey research, Management Reporting.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.