- Demonstrates product and system compliance by executing test strategies, completing test documentation, leading client testing activities, and providing technical support to other departments.
- Assists in creating proposals for engineering projects or programs through provision of bills of materials and estimated engineering hours for own discipline.
- Creates work plans and cost estimates for work in own area of responsibility and proactively manages this work to deliver the agreed program on time, on quality and at targeted cost.
- Contributes to creating risk management strategies in own area. Makes risk assessments to assure safe systems of work and takes action as appropriate. Reports early any contract/quality/program/cost issues to management.
- Acts as the ABB lead for testing activities on a project. Ensures that ABB is presented as a professional organization in all interactions with the customer.
- Uses standard processes and tools and maintains these to ensure fitness for purpose for evolving products and technologies.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as field service / service engineer
- Have good knowledge on installation and troubleshooting on HV Switchgear apparatus, GIS and MV Switchgear
- Able to work in teams, a strong, mature, independent and analytical individual, Able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Proficient in Ms. Office including strong in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word and Ms. PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
Review ( PT ABB Sakti Industri )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
banyaknya tunjangan yang diberikan, adanya sharing pengetahuan sesama karyawan, adanya program pelatihan untuk karyawan dan jam kerja yang dapat disesuaikan dengan kondisi karyawan.
jenjang karir yang tidak pasti sehingga sulit nya untuk mempromosikan jabatan, tidak merata nya gaji yang diberikan kepada masing-masing karyawan.