- • Handle customers’ inquiries
- • Monitor customers’ forecast
- • Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Update and verify all customers’ orders are entered into system correctly.
- Handle customers’ inquiries on Symrise’s products and customer complaints promptly. Follow up on all complaints and ensure appropriate investigation and corrective actions are taken by respective departments to resolve the issues on hand.
- Liaise with Planning and Production to ensure orders are completed and delivered on time as per customers’ required shipment dates.
- Monitor customers’ forecast and work closely with Planning to ensure smooth and effective raw materials planning.
- Liaise with Warehouse and Shipping on shipment of goods to customers
- Work on other assignment and project as assigned
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Organised, meticulous and good time management