Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Customer Service Executive
- • Handle customers’ inquiries
- • Monitor customers’ forecast
- • Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Update and verify all customers’ orders are entered into system correctly.
- Handle customers’ inquiries on Symrise’s products and customer complaints promptly. Follow up on all complaints and ensure appropriate investigation and corrective actions are taken by respective departments to resolve the issues on hand.
- Liaise with Planning and Production to ensure orders are completed and delivered on time as per customers’ required shipment dates.
- Monitor customers’ forecast and work closely with Planning to ensure smooth and effective raw materials planning.
- Liaise with Warehouse and Shipping on shipment of goods to customers
- Work on other assignment and project as assigned
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Organised, meticulous and good time management
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd lihat lowongan|
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic active ingredients, raw materials and functional ingredients as well as sensorial and nutritional solutions. Its clients include manufacturers of perfumes, cosmetics, food and beverages, the pharmaceutical industry and producers of nutritional supplements as well as pet food and baby food. With a market share of 12% (2014), Symrise is the world's third largest supplier in the F&F market. Headquartered in Holzminden, Germany, Symrise is represented in over 40 countries in Asia, Europe, South America and the United States.
The company comprises two segments: Flavor & Nutrition and Scent & Care.
Flavor & Nutrition is subdivided into two divisions: Flavors and Diana. Flavors develops, produces, and sells flavors and functional ingredients for use in foods, beverages and health products. This includes culinary products and snacks, sweets and desserts, dairy products and ice cream, and beverages and nutritional supplements. Diana develops tailor-made solutions from natural raw materials, which help to improve the sensorial and nutritional performance of its customers’ products. This includes sensorial and nutritional solutions to reinforce its customers’ benefits in the food industry, as well as natural and functional food solutions and palatability enhancers for pet food. Another area are plant cell cultures dedicated to actives synthesis for the food, health and cosmetics industries.
Scent & Care is subdivided into three divisions: Fragrances, Cosmetic Ingredients and Aroma Molecules.They produce and sell fragrances, cosmetic ingredients, aroma molecules and mint aromas. They are used in the manufacture of perfumes, personal care and cosmetic products, cleaning products and detergents, home fragrances and oral care products.
At Symrise, we believe in a world of innovation - a world where science and sensation come together to inspire the extraordinary, to make new products that engage the senses of our consumers in new ways.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi