Triputra Investindo Arya PT
Internal Audit (All Level)
- Planning, coordinating and performing operational audits of regional audit teams on all regional companies in the group and its subsidiaries.
- Plans and conducts operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
Determine compliance with selected policies, procedures, and regulations
Make written recommendations to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness of the control systems of functions reviewed
- Reviewing audit universe for inclusion or exclusion of new entities where required.
- Playing a key role in promoting operational efficiency, compliance and governance dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the overall internal audit activity effectively to ensure it adds value to the Group and adhering to the Audit Charter at all time
- Manage and coordinate operational, financial and compliance audits of regional Group companies and its business segments, Group Audit Manual and/or any other applicable standards
- Direct and review the work of auditors (audit teams/ IA managers) engaged to perform operational, financial and compliance
- Provide value-added recommendations to management regarding controls and best practices
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered. Performed all assigned audit duties in manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Participate in a variety of special projects and assist in special assignment upon request
- Perform follow up of all major and critical audit observations and reporting the status update to the higher management
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Engineering, Finance, or Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred
- Strong leadership qualities with communication and presentation skills, the ability to think strategically
- A leader, who has the ability to be innovative, focused and prepared to take Internal Audit function to a new level
- Must maintain high level ethical and moral standards both personally and within the regional IA team
- Time management and organization skills
- Willing to travel
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Triputra Investindo Arya PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
We are a fast growing local companies with more than 40.000 employees all over Indonesia and focusing in ten major industries such as Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Coal & Mining, Logistics and Trading & Services.
In the early stages of having his own business, T.P. Rachmat former CEO of Astra Group, established PT Triputra Investindo Arya in 1998 as a parent company of Adira Mobil and Adira Finance, both were owned by his late father, which he took control and consolidated.In 2004, Adira Finance was sold to PT Bank Danamon, Tbk. due to future development and diversification plan of Triputra Group. The proceeds of the transaction were then used to expand business in other more prominent sectors, such as mining and agribusiness.
Under his leadership, Adira Finance embarked on aggressive growth stage that made it become one of the prominent leasing companies in Indonesia today
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Triputra Investindo Arya PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 08 Mei 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Peluang karir yang tinggi karena perusahaan sendiri memang memiliki subsidiary yang banyak pula. Karyawan juga banyak diberikan training yang dapat membantu meningkatkan kualitas pekerjaannya.
- Belum ada kekurangan yang dirasakan bagi karyawannya sendiri. Hanya saja perusahaan belum terlihat dapat memberikan yang terbaik bagi clientnya sehingga respon positif yang didapat masih minim.