- • Good Work Environment
- • Excellent Career Path through Winning Team Review
- • Diversity Business, Top 10 Business Group by Globe Asia 2011
Management Trainee program is a fast track and challenging program that aims to develop future talented leaders to be able handling management function. Specifically handling operation management in site.
- Max 27 years old as per January 2016
- Minimal GPA 3.00 (scale of 4.00)
- Minimal Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring Management, Marketing/Finance/Accounting, Psychology, Engineering
- Has leadership experiences in organization
- Fresh graduate are welcomed to apply
- Willing to be placed in all subsidiary companies of Triputra Group.
- Active in organization, Strong Leadership, Analytical Thinking, Persistence
Strong in Business Sense, Adaptable, Energetic, Strong Passion
Note: We will held campus hiring event in Bandung, Salatiga, Malang, Yogya, and Jakarta in week two and three of October 2016. Only shortlist candidates will be invited to come to our hiring event.
- Sudah disediakan tunjangan hari tua sehingga karyawan sudah tidak perlu khawatir lagi dengan masa tuanya. Besaran gaji juga sudah lumayan menguntungkan.
- Belum pernah menemukan kerugian untuk diri sendiri selama saya bekerja di sini. Semua sudah berjalan dengan baik dan cukup menyenangkan.
Triputra Group, Menara Kadin LT 25, Jalan HR Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 2&3, East Kuningan, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia
We are a fast growing local companies with more than 40.000 employees all over Indonesia and focusing in ten major industries such as Manufacturing, Agribusiness, Coal & Mining, Logistics and Trading & Services.
In the early stages of having his own business, T.P. Rachmat former CEO of Astra Group, established PT Triputra Investindo Arya in 1998 as a parent company of Adira Mobil and Adira Finance, both were owned by his late father, which he took control and consolidated.In 2004, Adira Finance was sold to PT Bank Danamon, Tbk. due to future development and diversification plan of Triputra Group. The proceeds of the transaction were then used to expand business in other more prominent sectors, such as mining and agribusiness.
Under his leadership, Adira Finance embarked on aggressive growth stage that made it become one of the prominent leasing companies in Indonesia today