We are looking for a lawyer who has at least 3 years experience and who has the capacity to take on an independent work load under the supervision and guidance of our Partners.
Whilst a strong litigation background will be highly regarded, the right candidate will have an ability and a willingness to work across our diverse client base and the wide array of litigation and front-end services that we offer.
- Attend client meetings to understand the legal andbusiness issues
- Provide tailored advice to clients
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing clients
- Provide client with tactical, systematic and persistent approach to the problems, backed by in-depth research and our pool of resources to develop the most efficient strategy to solve problems.
- Assist client and appear before the court in any proceeding for resolution of disputes inside the courtroom, through negotiation, arbitration and mediation.
- Minimum 3-year experience
- Bachelor's and law degrees required
- Advocate license required
- Expressions of interest:
- If you think that you are the right candidate for this position then we want to hear from you. Please send your expression of interest and curriculum vitae to email