- The Director of Sales & Marketing is the head of the sales department. He/she is in charge of training and supervising of the hotel´s sales & marketing team.
The Director of Sales & Marketing works closely with the General Manager to determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues, also responsible for a maximum of occupancy of conferences and banquettes in order to optimize general business opportunities.
The Director of Sales & Marketing creates lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate client, like airlines, tourist offices, different book services etc.
Observe the market, identity trend and monitor the main competitors. Based on his/her notices he/she creates sales targets depending on the tide of events.
- Experience for the same position or the equivalent in Jakarta Hospitality industry
- Pre-opening experience for 3,4 or 5 stars in Jakarta hotel is a plus point
- Proficiency in Bahasa and English (verbal & written), multi lingual is a plus
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours and schedules
- Must be able to endure physically long periods of standing
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills and be able to motivate Service Professionals through difficult points within the operation
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by guests and members
Tutup pada 28/October/2016