Jobs description :
- Hire, schedules, supervises, trains and cordinates the work of 30 plus food & Beverage (F&B) personnel and budget managers ensures controls are in place to safeguards inventory controls manages finances such as budget, and purchasing.
- Develops initiatives to builds sales, profitability and guest counts. responsible for the physica/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant, cafe and conference spaces manages F&B budgets and costs order, maintains and inventories beer, wine and liquor.
- Develops operational procedures for unit, maintains and implements standards of quality in all food and beverage service operations carries out supervisory responsibility following policies and prosedures
- Adheres to all health department OSHA and ADA regulations, ensures that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the college's educational, fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Ensures adherence to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensures all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure health and safety of employees and guest.
- Ensures established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Oversees correct receipt, storage and handling of food and beverage products to ensure quality and freshness at all times perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from background in F&B Fields
- Have 5 years experience of restaurant management
- to perform this job succesfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Started in the coffee plantations of Brazil, Guatemala and Columbia, Where Founder, Toby Smith learnt to grow, roast and cup coffee at the source. Inspired by what he had learnt, Toby returned home and converted his mum's garage into a roastery and got to work mastering the art of speciality coffee roasting.