Jobs description :
- Hire, schedules, supervises, trains and cordinates the work of 30 plus food & Beverage (F&B) personnel and budget managers ensures controls are in place to safeguards inventory controls manages finances such as budget, and purchasing.
- Develops initiatives to builds sales, profitability and guest counts. responsible for the physica/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant, cafe and conference spaces manages F&B budgets and costs order, maintains and inventories beer, wine and liquor.
- Develops operational procedures for unit, maintains and implements standards of quality in all food and beverage service operations carries out supervisory responsibility following policies and prosedures
- Adheres to all health department OSHA and ADA regulations, ensures that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the college's educational, fiscal and operational guidelines.
- Ensures adherence to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensures all safety and security systems and procedures are followed to ensure health and safety of employees and guest.
- Ensures established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Oversees correct receipt, storage and handling of food and beverage products to ensure quality and freshness at all times perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from background in F&B Fields
- Have 5 years experience of restaurant management
- to perform this job succesfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily