Restaurant/Cafe/Outlet Manager for Toby's Estate
Job Descriptions :
- Develop, implement and maintain quality standards for outlets, including supervision and direction of service staff.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary languages used in the work place
- Must be able to read and write to facilate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to supervise subord nate staff, including but not limited to assignment of duties, evaluating service and taking diciplinary action when necessary
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer
- Knowledge of resto & coffe shop
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages
- Must posses basic computer skills
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Knowledge of food service techniques and cost control such as manpower, productivity, food cost and other expenses
- Have experience minimum 5 years (background in F&B Fields)
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
Started in the coffee plantations of Brazil, Guatemala and Columbia, Where Founder, Toby Smith learnt to grow, roast and cup coffee at the source. Inspired by what he had learnt, Toby returned home and converted his mum's garage into a roastery and got to work mastering the art of speciality coffee roasting.
Toby's Commitment to social, ethical & enviromental issues remains a strong focus among the entire team. and our Baristas are charged with the ultimate responsibility of perfecting their technique to ensure every cup of Toby's Estate Coffee delivers the richness, complexity & character that has been crafted from crop to cup.
TOBY is Joined by over 100 passionate coffee enthusiasts at Toby's Estate coffee, who are united under the common goal to honour the work of the specialty coffee farmers and to roast and serve the best quality coffee possible.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi