Job Descriptions :
- Develop, implement and maintain quality standards for outlets, including supervision and direction of service staff.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary languages used in the work place
- Must be able to read and write to facilate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to supervise subord nate staff, including but not limited to assignment of duties, evaluating service and taking diciplinary action when necessary
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer
- Knowledge of resto & coffe shop
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages
- Must posses basic computer skills
- Budgetary analysis capabilities required
- Knowledge of food service techniques and cost control such as manpower, productivity, food cost and other expenses
- Have experience minimum 5 years (background in F&B Fields)