- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Conducting market research, benchmarks, and consumer studies.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute it.
- Analyse data and meet with relevant stakeholders to determine the best strategies.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.