Brand, Marketing and Promotion Manager
Job Description :
- Plan, direct or coordinate advertising policies and program or produce collateral materials, such as posters, contest, coupons or give aways, to create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service for a departments as entire organization or on an account basis
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes and other promotional material for adherence to spesifications.
- Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers company officials, sales departement and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns, conduct opinion surveys or need assesments.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice, advise others business or operational matters.
- Direct, motivate and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaigne goals.
- Confer with departements head or staff to discuss topics such as contract, selection of advertising media or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate activities of departements such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Track Program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms. manage organizational or project budgets.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program cost as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and exacute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the Introduction of new product and services to field staff and customers.
- Identify and develop contact for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors or consumers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Read trade journals and profesional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations and changes that affect media planning.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organization or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to Further Campaign goals.
- Minimum experience 5 years of restaurant management experience
- Bachelor's degree from any Fields
- Strong Leadership
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||HURRICANE'S GRILL lihat lowongan|
A fully licensed steakhouse restaurant & bar residing in one of prestigious area in South Jakarta – Gunawarman area. Famous for our tasty ribs and premium steak. Hurricane’s Grill steak houses are well known worldwide. From humble beginnings, the Hurricanes brand spans 18 years with our first restaurant opening in 1995 at Sydney, Australia.