Job Description :
- Plan, direct or coordinate advertising policies and program or produce collateral materials, such as posters, contest, coupons or give aways, to create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service for a departments as entire organization or on an account basis
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes and other promotional material for adherence to spesifications.
- Examine marketing materials to ensure compliance with policies or regulations
- Plan and prepare advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products or services, working with customers company officials, sales departement and advertising agencies.
- Develop promotional materials
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns, conduct opinion surveys or need assesments.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice, advise others business or operational matters.
- Direct, motivate and monitor the mobilization of a campaign team to advance campaigne goals.
- Confer with departements head or staff to discuss topics such as contract, selection of advertising media or product to be advertised.
- Coordinate activities of departements such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Track Program budgets and expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry norms. manage organizational or project budgets.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program cost as part of campaign plan development.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Plan and exacute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Provide presentation and product demonstration support during the Introduction of new product and services to field staff and customers.
- Identify and develop contact for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors or consumers.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Read trade journals and profesional literature to stay informed on trends, innovations and changes that affect media planning.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organization or public figures, securing their cooperation, support and action, to Further Campaign goals.
- Minimum experience 5 years of restaurant management experience
- Bachelor's degree from any Fields
- Strong Leadership