- Enhances attorney effectiveness by developing case information, evidence, and settlement options; tracking cases; supporting attorney's trial proceedings.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): reporting skill, legal research, legal litigation, legal administration, Client Relationship Management, Proficient in Ms. Office, Computer literacy
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (at law firm, PPAT, etc.)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kawasan Mega Kuningan,Jakarta Selatan.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Good English skill (fluent in speaking and decent in writing email, report, letter)
- Have the experience with government institutions
- Good communication, research, and negotiation skill
- Know the constitutional documents and general licenses for limited liability company in Indonesia, including foreign limited liability company
We are a fast growing company now is seeking for best candidates to join us for promotion together:
- BTS & Microwave Installation Engineer
- RF Engineer
- Drive Test Engineer
- OMC Engineer
- 2G & 3G Optimization Engineer
- Team Leader for BTS & Microwave Installation
- Project Coordinator for BTS & Microwave Insatallation
- Technical Support for BTS & Microwave Installation
- Document Reporting Staff
- Project Administration
- HR Administration Staff
- Finance Administration
- Marketing Administration
- Marcomm Support
- User Interface Staff
- IOS Developer
- OP Server Management
- Asisstant Product Manager
- Website Content Editor
- Web Promotion
- IT Developer
Review ( PT ZMG Telekomunikasi Servise Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Untuk ukuran pekerjaan yang santai seperti ini, gaji yang diberikan perusahaan relatif tinggi. Jenjang karirnya juga bisa dibilang terjamin bagi yang mau berusaha.
Pekerjaan yang terlalu santai juga malah cepat memberikan efek bosan dan karyawan menjadi kurang termotivasi. Manajemennya masih memerlukan perbaikan dalam hal mengatur muatan kerja karyawannya.