- Conducts analysis of plan versus actual project performance under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Planning & Controls Manager. Prepares materials for, and assists in project reviews. Updates project (cost) adjustments, approved by the Project Manager and Controller, in SAP or other Project Controls systems. Monitors, controls, and releases requests for invoicing, based on instructions from the Project Manager.
- Effectively communicates appropriate information to mostly internal project stakeholders.
- Controls documentation accuracy and consistency, based on tasks assigned by Project Manager or Project Documentation Specialist and procedures agreed with the customer.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of successful project delivery and management principles;
- Experience of developing, leading and motivating a multi-disciplinary project team;
- Familiar in Project Scheduling and proficient with MS Project / Primavera;
- Able to work in teams, a strong, mature, independent and analytical individual
- Able to work under pressure and multitasking;
- Proficient in Ms. Office including strong in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word and Ms. PowerPoint;
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
Ktr PusatWorld Trade CenterJl Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 World Trade Center I 15th FlKaret, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta