Tugas dan Tanggung Jawab:
- Memfilter informasi dan sebagai sumber informasi bagi pimpinan dan menjalankan tugas, fungsi dan tanggungjawabnya.
- Mengatur aktivitas pimpinan, mulai dari administrasi hingga human relationship.
- Menjadi perantara pihak-pihak yang ingin berhubungan dengan pimpinan.
- Menjadi mediator pimpinan dengan bawahan.
- Memberikan ide-ide sebagai alternatif pemikiran pimpinan,jika dibutuhkan.
- Pemegang rahasia penting pimpinan yang berkaitan dengan perusahaan.
- Berusia 22 - 35 Tahun.
- Sehat Jasmani dan Rohani.
- Pendidikan D3/S1 Semua Jurusan, Jurusan Administrasi Bisnis lebih diutamakan.
- Mampu berkomunikasi dengan baik dan berpenampilan menarik.
- Mampu bekerja dibawah tekanan.
- Jujur, disiplin, bertanggung jawab, teliti, dan rapi, konsisten,memiliki integritas dan motivasi bekerja yang tinggi.
- Mampu mengoperasikan komputer dan menguasai Ms.Office.
- Menguasai teknik surat-menyurat dan manajemen pengarsipan, serta sistem administrasi.
Ktr Cabang Jl Kom L Yos Sudarso 1 Sunter Agung, Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350 DKI Jakarta
Tangguh Samudera Jaya (TSJ) was established in 1986 in conjunction with the issuance of the regulation on the establishment of stevedoring companies in Indonesia. At that time the company focused on serving vessels from Samudera Indonesia as its holding company.
At the beginning of the operation, TSJ perform stevedoring activities, cargodoring and receiving delivery in the wharf 303-305 of PelabuhanTanjung Priok with a quay length of 450 meters equipped with 3 units of warehouses with a total area of 15,000 m2 and 40,000 m2 yard.
In 1994, the pattern of cargo handling by stevedoring company is done by Terminal Operator System. Stevedoring companies operates Terminal Operator in the Port of Tanjung Priok is based on a contract with PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II. This pattern runs until 2010 and during the contract TSJ always operates in the wharf 303 - 305. During the period of operational activities undertaken by the TSJ is loading and unloading international breakbulk and container interisland vessels where customers are handled as follows; Hinode Kisen, Rickmers Linie, Panurjwan, Samudera Shipping Line, Samudera Indonesia, Oldendorf, Thoresen, Tasman Orient Line, Meratus, SPIL, and CTP.
In 2010, the pattern of cargo handling by stevedoring company have changed to become Stevedoring Companies Selection. This pattern goes hand in hand with the conversion of Terminal 3 Tanjung Priok port from breakbulk terminal to become an international container terminal. Since that time TSJ focused to handle international container vessels as well as still maintain to handle breakbulk vessels. While for handling of breakbulk vessels, TSJ operates in Terminal 1 and 2. The customer of international containers vessels are Yang Ming, ANL, CTP, Samudera Shipping Line. While customers of breakbulk vessels; NYK Bulk & Project, Rickmers Linie, Inalum, Alken Line and some other cargo vessels.
Currently TSJ terminal is equipped with 2 units Container Crane, 2 units of Mobile Harbour Cranes, 10 units Rubber Tyred Gantry and 4 units Reach Stacker to serve international container customers. While to serve the breakbulk cargo customers, TSJ operate a warehouse of 8,000 m2 in Kelapa Gading and equipped with 19 units of forklifts in a variety of capacities. It is also supported with 40 units of trucks for terminal activities and door service.
To ensure the quality of service as well as occupational health and safety, TSJ has been certified ISO 9001 since 1997 and OHSAS 18001 since 2005, and the operation areas has been complied with ISPS Code. In carrying out its activities, the cargo and the facilities of customers as well as employees and TSJ working equipments covered by terminal operation liabilities insurance.
Since 2010 TSJ develop IT systems called ETOS (Electronic Terminal Operation System) where customers can access and monitor operational activities through an online website. In 2014 TSJ also developed Warehouse Management System-ETOS to monitor logistics activities for customers.