- • Minimum experience of 3 years
- • Have knowledge & understanding ofthe Indonesian Financial Account
- • Good understanding of financial reporting cycle
- Planning all phases of the audit
- Preparing the financial statements, notes to the financial statements and other miscellaneous reports
- Adhering to and maintaining internal budgets
- Communicating with both the client and firm management
- Maintaining client relations
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 of 4.00 scales.
- Minimum experience of 3 years, preferably public accounting firm experience.
- Have strong knowledge and good understanding of the Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards.
- Good understanding of financial reporting cycle.
- Sound English reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Location: Jakarta
Tutup pada 28/October/2016