Perserikatan Akuntan Publik Drs BERNARDI & REKAN
- • Minimum experience of 3 years
- • Have knowledge & understanding ofthe Indonesian Financial Account
- • Good understanding of financial reporting cycle
- Planning all phases of the audit
- Preparing the financial statements, notes to the financial statements and other miscellaneous reports
- Adhering to and maintaining internal budgets
- Communicating with both the client and firm management
- Maintaining client relations
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 of 4.00 scales.
- Minimum experience of 3 years, preferably public accounting firm experience.
- Have strong knowledge and good understanding of the Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards.
- Good understanding of financial reporting cycle.
- Sound English reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Location: Jakarta
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Akuntansi / Audit / Layanan Pajak|
KAP Drs Bernardi & Rekan, a member firm of Reanda International, is a well-established accounting firm that has served the Indonesian market for more than 40 years. We are inviting talented and motivated individuals who are looking for personal and professional development and a work-life balance.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees that make us happy - work hard and play hard! We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities