- Plans project on-site activities with Project Manager including necessary local resources, equipment and milestones. Coordinates agreement between customer and external resources on construction targets, health and safety requirements, site organization and policy.
- Responsible, from receiving the assigned site area from the customer or Project Manager to handing over to the end customer on completion day, for coordinating all on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- Serves as a project representative by building and maintaining effective relationships with customers as well as other local organizations such as authorities, banks, and suppliers to ensure their active support of field activities.
- Ensures detailed and up-to-date construction Health & Safety (H&S) plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the ABB H&S plan. Ensures all on-site resources are properly trained on company health, safety and environment policy and proactively promotes health and safety considerations to project partners throughout the project. Empowered to suspend any activities on site (be it by ABB personnel or by subcontractors) in case of OHS violation and, if a situation arises, takes the necessary steps to ensure that ABB employees and other persons who may be present are not put at risk.
- Ensures correct handling, storage and installation of ABB-delivered equipment, coordinating on-site storage as well as shipment logistics to secure timely site delivery of equipment and material.
- Manages the sub-contractors on site hired by ABB to ensure necessary quality and progress achieved to meet delivery date and agreed standards.
- Controls project cost for the project site work, monitors actual spend against forecasts, and estimates final cost for the same. Manages the petty cash and has delegated authority for local purchasing within agreed limits.
- Ensures all documentation is modified and updated as necessary, the document handling system is maintained, and latest revisions are used for the construction work on site.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years experience as site manager;
- Have good knowledge on installation of HV Switchgear apparatus;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience of successful project delivery;
- Experience of leading and motivating site team;
- Able to work in teams, a strong, mature, independent and analytical individual Able to work under pressure and multitasking;
- Proficient in Ms. Office including strong in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word and Ms. PowerPoint;
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English.
Tutup pada 28/October/2016
Ktr PusatWorld Trade CenterJl Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 World Trade Center I 15th FlKaret, Setia BudiJakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta
- suasana kerja yang menyenangkan dan nyaman, adanya rekan kerja yang ramah, baik dan dapat bekerja sama dengan baik dan gaji yang diberikan pun cukup baik.
- banyaknya tunjangan yang diberikan, adanya sharing pengetahuan sesama karyawan, adanya program pelatihan untuk karyawan dan jam kerja yang dapat disesuaikan dengan kondisi karyawan.
- kurangnya jenis pekerjaan yang diberikan sehingga terkadang karyawan merasa jenuh dan bosan dengan pekerjaan yang itu-itu saja dan kurang memperhatikan program magang untuk mahasiswa.
- jenjang karir yang tidak pasti sehingga sulit nya untuk mempromosikan jabatan, tidak merata nya gaji yang diberikan kepada masing-masing karyawan.