What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate should have strong ability to learn on the job, possess a 'can do' attitude, full of passion in creating an ideal 'Product' while balancing delivery dates, motivated in striving for something new & loves to innovate and share some balance in pragmatism.
Good communication skills is a good plus point especially during normal working hours or in urgent situations outside of working hours. Responsiveness in communication (e.g. Chatting, Phone call, Email, Video call) is highly valued.
- Excellent understanding of PHP - Code Igniter framework or similar (MVC) Web Application Development framework
- Understanding of MySQL or any other SQL like databases
- Experienced in Web Service API engineering
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience in software programming
We have our main HQ in Singapore and sales representative offices in Indonesia and Thailand. Our Indonesia Engineers will work remotely from home and be required to attend a monthly meeting with the Department Heads around Jakarta area.
Applicants are required to reside around Jakarta/Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD)/Gading Serpong. We are in the process of setting up our Indonesia Engineering Workspace around Bumi Serpong Damai (BSD), Banten, Indonesia.
Please submit your detailed CV in ENGLISH format with copies of your educational certificates and testimonials from previous employers, indicating your expected salary, earliest availability, Skype ID and mobile number. Shortlisted candidates may be contacted for a Skype video interview or face-to-face interview in Jakarta.We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.