The role will be responsible to support our facility management services, in the area of electrical and mechanical maintenance, in order to ensure a smooth operation.
Scope of Work:
- Oversee the operations of all building systems and ensure they run efficiently, safely and cost-effectively.
- Ensure highest standards delivered and best practices implemented.
- Provide and deliver technical training, HSE, advice and guidance to onsite technician team.
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance when required
- Report to Local EOS Manager, and regional team in Singapore
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical from reputable university
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience as Facility Manager or Engineering and Operation Solution (EOS)
- Has troubleshooting experience in Diesel Generator Set, CRAC, Chiller, Gas Suppressions, etc
- Experience with preparation of report and planning in English
- Proficient in English (MANDATORY)
- Have passion to deliver traning, talkative, and communicative
- Strong in data management (excel) and engineering system
- Strong in HSE area