- Plan, Lead, coordinate and perform IT General System control audits, application reviews, process reviews, system development reviews and preparation of audit reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Professional certification as Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) and / or proficiency with computer-assisted audit tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of information system security and controls.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.