Warehouse Operation Excellence
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures; developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a knowledge of applicable regulations, health and safety, change management priciples and method.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BSD or Pulogadung.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia