The Accounting manager will be responsible for consolidating, reporting as well as setting up accounting system for a manufacturing plant in Denpasar, Bali. The role requires hands on experience and strong understanding in supply chain and cost accounting.
Our client is one of the Leading Beverage Company in the world. They are one of the most recognisable brand in its industry. A market leader with strong track record historically and an organisation that continues to become the benchmark for its competitor. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Accounting Manager who is a self started and has keen eyes for details. Someone who can work in a dynamic environment and make a key contribution to the business.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Finance
Create and implement the accounting system for the plant
Consolidation and performance analysis
Liaise directly with regional team to ensure processes are in line to group standards
Other ad hoc duties when required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management or other relevant degree is required
- Possess strong cost accounting knowledge
- Familiar with manufacturing and operational finance reporting
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience with ERP; SAP systems
- Familiarity with IFRS/GAAP accounting standards
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to start up and have a legacy of setting up the accounting system in the new plant
- input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience
Page Group Indonesia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.