Gameloft Indonesia PT
C++ MASTER CODE/ C++ MASTER CODE
1) Initial training and continuous training :
- Working with leads/supervisors/producers to control status of all projects in terms of programming, and to give necessary instructions or support to prevent problems or find out solutions, ensuring that programmers work efficiently and deliver their assignments on-time
- Conducting programmer internship programs, training and coaching;
- Implementing, developing and improving programs and process of training for programmers; giving them all the necessary training to quickly work on real projects, including technical knowledge, working process and rules, teamwork…;
- Setting up and evaluating different training sessions, workshops, seminars… for the sake of programmers in different teams to help them quickly master and improve their knowledge/skills, or successfully adapt to changes in terms of technology or production;
- Analyzing, identifying our programmer’s strengths and weaknesses to advise and propose solutions to improve training programs and process.
2) Research and development:
- continuously researching on new game programming techniques, tools, game technologies and platforms; implementing actions to share, diffuse introduce those new things to programmers;
- joining in the study and development of programming/working tools;
- proposing new ideas that help optimize process.
3) Partnering with Studio Lead Programmer
4) Acting as a technical mentor to programmers:
- supporting programming teams to resolve technical issues and learn from the experience
- promoting a culture of continuous learning through practices like pair programming and coding/learning dojo
- promoting mutual support: a culture of asking & offering help to each other
- Advanced to Expert skill in C++, experience in creating mobile apps (Android, iOS, etc) and 3D programming, OpenGLES, game engines, network programming, and any new technology/language implied by work-related technology evolution;
- Very good at research and development;
- Good coaching & training skills
- Keep up date with new technologies
- Very well-organized;
- Good Presentation skill
- Good team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Other knowledge: management (project, technical, division, team) will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Gameloft Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and engagement. To date, Gameloft Advertising Solutions has delivered more than 1000 campaigns for prestigious brands such as Air France, Coca-Cola®, Ford, FOX™, Kellogg’s®, McDonalds, ©Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and Unilever, in over 40 countries around the world (North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc.).
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Gameloft Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 19 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- adanya asuransi dari swasta dan BPJS, fasilitas yang disediakan cukup lengkap, adanya kenaikan gaji setiap tahun dan banyaknya aktivitas olahraga yang diikuti karyawan seperti futsal dan lainnya.
- tingginya workload, jenjang karir yang tidak jelas da pihak manajemen yang kurang memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawan sehingga perlu adanya perubahan sistem agar karyawan merasa disejahterakan.