Gajah Tunggal Tbk PT
- Monitoring, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for machine or equipment used in the fields.
- Processing equipment failure handling, equipment maintenance work, technical support and review of the technical feasibility of long term measures.
- Responsible for organizing the analyzis equipment running status, an annual updating and transformation equipment maintenance plans and programs.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering with min GPA 2.75
- Preferably with related experience as Engineer, Fresh graduates are welcome
- Good interpersonal and adaptive skill
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to be located in Tangerang and join in October 2016
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Gajah Tunggal Tbk PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Established in 1951, PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires and became the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia. Produces and distribute high quality tires for passenger car, SUV's, commercial, off-the-road, industrial and motorcycles with brand GT Radial, Gajah Tunggal, IRC, and Zeneos. We also manufacture and distribute other rubber related products such as synthetic rubber, tire cords, inner tube, flap, o-ring and more.
Our company vision is to maintain and strength then domestic market leadership in the Indonesian tire industry and to achieve recognition as a financially sound and reputable manufacturer of quality tires in the global market and keep growing business and sales in Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2014, the Company employed a total of more than 14.000 people. Approximately 90% of the employees are employed in the tires division and 10% in the Tire Cord and SBR division. Management believes that a diverse workforce is essential for continuous innovation. Aside from that, newly joined employees can provide ideas and breakthroughs that can meet future market demand.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Gajah Tunggal Tbk PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 23 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan multinasional yang memberikan jenjang karir cukup bagus dan menjadi produsen ban terbesar di Asia Tenggara dengan produk-produk ternama nya.
- Masih banyak karyawan yang bersifat tertutup terhadap perubahan sehingga kurang cocok untuk lulusan baru yang masih memiliki banyak ide untuk dituangkan dalam pekerjaannya.