- Monitoring, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting for machine or equipment used in the fields.
- Processing equipment failure handling, equipment maintenance work, technical support and review of the technical feasibility of long term measures.
- Responsible for organizing the analyzis equipment running status, an annual updating and transformation equipment maintenance plans and programs.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering with min GPA 2.75
- Preferably with related experience as Engineer, Fresh graduates are welcome
- Good interpersonal and adaptive skill
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive to succeed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Willing to be located in Tangerang and join in October 2016
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow