PhotoCru Sdn Bhd
Client Relations Specialist
- Attend to customer walk-ins and incoming customer calls
- Translation of webpages to local Indonesian language
- Handles customers concerns specifically related to their experience with the Company's
- products and support
- Ensure effective handling of customer queries on company's products, handling of complains
- and related correspondence
- Demonstrate keen interest to find out the real needs of the customers and help resolve their
- Work with the team leads when necessary, to resolve the customers concerns
- Responsible in handling emails/live chat online and on marketplaces
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field
- Able to converse and correspond fluently in English.
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer service preferred
- Excellent communication skills, on the telephone or in writing.
- Very patient in handling concerns from different types of customers
- Highly motivated to learn and ability to learn new concepts quickly and apply to assigned tasks
- and responsibilities
- Good task management and cross-functional team coordination skills
- Ability to think work as part of a team, to integrate with others and to show personal initiative
- Results-oriented, career-minded, hard-working, focused, and team-oriented player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has the initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
|Industri||Entertainment / Media / Penerbit / Percetakan|
About Photobook Worldwide (Photocru Sdn Bhd)
Photobook Worldwide is an ecommerce business that provides a unique experience in preserving meaningful memories through a fully customizable, premium printed photo album. Established in 2005, we have since expanded and currently hold offices in Australia, Canada, Malaysia, and the Philippines. This provides access to us through more than 100 photo creation websites and effectively enables us to serve customers from across the globe, making us the largest photo book player within Malaysia and one of the fastest growing photo book companies across the region.
We put our customers first above all else, focused on delivering unparalleled service to them through beautifully made photo products - positioning ourselves as the prefered choice. We make this possible by investing our resources to the latest technologies and acquiring only the best professionals in their respective fields.
To be the beloved Photo Product Company that touches human hearts all over the world.
To love our customers and provide the best experience possible.
Our Core Values
1. Love each other and the customer
2. Build a positive team and family spirit
3. Be passionate and determined
4. Pursue and share learnings
5. Have an open mind and encourage creativity
6. Embrace and drive change
7. Be the best in what you do
8. Create fun and inspiring moments
9. Be humber and respect each other
10. Do good
lowongan kerja rekomendasi