- Male/Female, max. Age: 40.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Business Management or Marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the position, with concentration in all HR functional areas from recruitment – hiring – training – industrial relations.
- Good command of English – oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality with respect to company information.
- Strong commitment and interest in managing and developing employee relations.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Well versed with the Indonesian Human Resource Regulations.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain and fulfills organization staffs/requirements by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Register employees with Health Insurance policy as provided by the Indonesian Government for social security and work accident.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage employee relations, counseling, termination and disciplining of employees.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing and updating human resource policies and procedures applicable for all employees.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regulations of Indonesia, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below.
We are a leading import and distribution company engaged in perfume, cosmetics, skincare, haircare, nailcare, etc. We are currently expanding to Duty Free business operations with a wider portfolio including fashion, accessories and leather products.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative people to join us for the position of:
Review ( AURA CANTIK, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
adanya kerjaan yang santai dan nyaman, perusahaan tidak memberikan tekanan kerja yang tinggi sehingga saya merasa senang dan tidak perlu khawatir
masih kurangnya komunikasi yang baik antar karyawan, kekompakan yang masih belum terjalin satu sama lainnya, hubungan yang masih kurang baik