- Typing official letters, maintaining proper entire documents and filling them
- Monitoring & handling working permission documents for expatriate including visa procedure
- Manager, control office building & office assets
- Prepare & assisting management contract agreement, insurance policy, and legal task
- Manage recruitment, remuneration, training and development staffs
- Control manpower planning and administer performance appraisal
- Prepare daily administration personnel (overtime, absenteeism, medical and others)
- Assist secretariat matters
- Assist in payroll system for finance Department
- Male, age under 35 years old
- Minimum D3/S1 Degree
- English is MUST
- Computer literate as well as good communication skill
- Had been working for Foreign / Japanese company at least 3 years within HR Staff position
- Willing to work in Jakarta area
- Only shortlisted candidates will be processed
As an overseas arm of Head hunter Inc. (Japan), an Integrated Human Resources Services Provider, and being publicly listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, PT OS Selnajaya Indonesia was established as a result of the merging of 3 Companies in Indonesia namely PT. OS Engineering and Consultant Indonesia (OSEC), PT. OS Service Indonesia (OSSI) and PT. Selnajaya Prima (Selnajaya).
Renowned for its’contributions and achievement for the last 2 decades in Indonesia, PT. Selnajaya Prima (Selnajaya), provides local, regional and global Corporations with Recruitment Services, Interpretation – Translation and Language Services, Business Consultation Services (Working Visa application and new Company establishment), and other White Collar human resource related services. OSEC - OSSI on the other hand, are very much entrenched in Industrial, Manufacturing, Production and Technical Knowhow on the Blue Collar’s side of the business. The integration of these three Companies into 1 singular Company is aimed to provide a combined and a wider form of services ………………and ultimately, a one- stop HR solutions provider for our corporate Clients.
Based on our many years of experience in Indonesia, we are confident to provide a diversified “under one roof “menu of services and we aspire to become a Trustworthy Human Resource Partner to all our corporate Clients.