- Male, max. Age: 35.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the position with concentration in retail operations management.
- Good command of English – oral and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Good interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- A confident and mature personality.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, specifically - support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Effectively induct, lead, manage, train and develop staffs to agreed procedures and standards.
- Support staffs so they have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role and to achieve growth in sales.
- Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the shop/store, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
- Inventory & sales analysis:analyze sales figures and inventory requirements for each location in conjunction with the Buyer. Conduct a periodic inventory analysis for each store and using that analysis, determine the optimal stock levels.
- Visual merchandising:determine a layout of store merchandise that is visually appealing to consumers in conjuction with the Buyer and Visual merchandiser.
- Optimize space for special events and encourage in-store salespromotion when necessary.
- Cost management:constantly review store sales achievement, cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss.
- Supervise and coach Office/Duty Manager on a weekly basis.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below.
We are a leading import and distribution company engaged in perfume, cosmetics, skincare, haircare, nailcare, etc. We are currently expanding to Duty Free business operations with a wider portfolio including fashion, accessories and leather products.
We are looking for dynamic and innovative people to join us for the position of:
Review ( AURA CANTIK, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
adanya kerjaan yang santai dan nyaman, perusahaan tidak memberikan tekanan kerja yang tinggi sehingga saya merasa senang dan tidak perlu khawatir
masih kurangnya komunikasi yang baik antar karyawan, kekompakan yang masih belum terjalin satu sama lainnya, hubungan yang masih kurang baik