- Verify PR (Purchase Requisitions) by comparing items requested to available master stock list and clarifying unclear items with requester in order to comply with PR specifications.
- Register new item’s code to SAP for future reference in master stock list.
- Source, compare and assess suppliers’s bids and proposals to seek maximum value for Syspex through time and cost agreements without compromizing the qualify.
- Establish and negotiate terms and conditions with appointed suppliers in compliance with Sypex’s policy and procedures.
- Prepare PO (Purchase Order) by verifying specifications and price and obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Distribute approved PO to suppliers on time in order to be delivered within the agreed schedule.
- Manage critical, time-sensitive and complex issues, including contract documentation, damages collection, claims processing and deliveries to ensure flawless contract execution.
- Notify Finance & Accounting and Logistic on any issued PO for monitoring delivery/import schedule, payment and goods receiving arrangement.
- Monitor production time lead to ensure timely delivery/shipment arrangement
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received to avoid outstanding PR
- Evaluate existing suppliers’ performance by analysing their ability to comply with contractual obligations annually for improvement
- Min tertiary degree (Bachelor) in any major
- Min 3 years working in Purchasing, preferably in packaging industry
- Familiar with SAP
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skill
- Positive working attitude and able to work both in team and independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in English, Mandarin will be an advantage
- Career Advancement
- Attractive Remuneration
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a fast-growing distribution company specializing in industrial automation equipment and packaging materials, and now South East Asia's leading Business-to-Business distribution company with headquater in Singapore.
With our extensive knowledge and expertise in industrial packaging solutions, vast experience in various industries and a team of dedicated Syspex staff, we commit to work passionately in delivering value-driven customer solutions and to exceed the high demands of today’s industries and consumers.
Together, we come with a meaningful purpose to create a Happy working environment, a Helping business catered towards all stakeholders – customers, suppliers, colleagues, bringing to them, great success and fulfilment and lastly, an enriching lifestyle with good values of Honesty and Health