Key Performance Indicator :
- Revenue target
- Customer's & principal's satisfaction
Job Description :
- Provide technical plus application information support to sales force as well as customers.
- Prepare instructional, descriptive and application literature for existing and new products along with competitive product’s periodic reports.
- Maintain pricing information on choice products and participate to provide long-term pricing policy to maximize profits to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Monitor product sales to analyze pricing plus promotional requirements.
- Collect and maintain competitive information to present complete market evaluation for specific products.
- Participate to develop and introduce new product's process.
- Investigate plus develop positions in current and new application areas.
- Develop, maintain and draft application materials like PowerPoint presentations, DVDs and literature as how to products are specified, apply products and attain different codes and standards needs.
- Select apt products from current inventory and develop new products to attain customer demand.
- Train Sales Force plus distributors as how to sell, specify and suitably apply marketing products. Prepare, maintain and update documents and sales tools for using product presentations along with technical training seminars.
- Identify opportunities and execute marketing campaigns to place competitor products in market place.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Mechatronics.
- Required skill(s): marketing, engineering, project management.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in mechatronics and teleremote control industry or product for heavy machine equipment.
- Mining market background is an advantage.
- Possess a strong and project management skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechatronics and teleremote control system.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. M. H. Thamrin, Cikokol, Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia
LPI is Asia Pacific’s largest mining services solution provider for the mining industry, integrating the engineering solution packages comprises of mining safety and automation system, heavy duty automotive electrical components, thermal management, fire suppression and auto lubrication and filtration system. LPI is built on the philosophy of understanding the customers’ problems and developing the customized solutions and preventive management to overcome them. With operations in 9 countries and 25+ branches we strive to maintain our superiority in the market place.