- Responsible for preparing all documentation relating to the Accounts Receivable which includes, sales invoices, sales journal, AR journal, outstanding balance, AR aging report and AR reconciliation to ensure that all documents are reported accurately and timely
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Finance Management or Accounting with min GPA 3.00, standard study period
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff /non-management and non-supervisors specializing in Finance - (AR)
- Full-Time employement is available.