- Set up and implement Environment Management System in accordance with Indonesian Regulation, as per ANDAL RKL & RPL document and liaison with Mine owner Environment system.
- Set up and implement Environment System for Project Contractor
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and improve the execution of Environment Management System.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an HSE Officer in Mining Company or 6 years experiences in same field.
- Understand and having experience in monitoring and measuring various air, water, solid hazardous and waste emission parameter, in order to fulfill the requirement of regulation.
- Understand and having experience in Contractor HSE Management
- Have POP certificate
- Must possess advance English communication skill (oral & writting).
- Preferably if the candidate is Mandarin speaking as well.
- Willing to work in Halmahera Timur, and Maluku Utara Site.
email : email@example.com