PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM
HSE Officer (Buli, Halmahera Timur)
- Set up and implement Environment Management System in accordance with Indonesian Regulation, as per ANDAL RKL & RPL document and liaison with Mine owner Environment system.
- Set up and implement Environment System for Project Contractor
- Implement, monitor, evaluate and improve the execution of Environment Management System.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an HSE Officer in Mining Company or 6 years experiences in same field.
- Understand and having experience in monitoring and measuring various air, water, solid hazardous and waste emission parameter, in order to fulfill the requirement of regulation.
- Understand and having experience in Contractor HSE Management
- Have POP certificate
- Must possess advance English communication skill (oral & writting).
- Preferably if the candidate is Mandarin speaking as well.
- Willing to work in Halmahera Timur, and Maluku Utara Site.
email : email@example.com
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM lihat lowongan|
PT. ANTAM NiTERRA HALTIM, is a joint venture multi national company with PT. Aneka Tambang Tbk. (ANTAM), Indonesia's largest state-owned companies in metallurgical. The Company business largest lateritic nickel ore zone investment to build a 300,000 tons NPI (nickel pig iron, nickel pig iron, nickel-iron alloy) smelting plant, and relying on the two sides in the region resource planning and construction of stainless steel smelters where the project addresses in North Maluku (North Maluku) Halmahera Timur (Haltim) Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi