Sales and Business Development Manager
As a Sales and Business Development Manager (Indonesia), your job will be to develop, drive and grow Ninja Xpress's B2B line haul business in Indonesia from marketability and revenue perspectives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize market approach
- Prospect for new customers and drive new sales opportunities
- Understand customer requirements in order to design the best solution for them
- Develop sustainable products and commercial models (in collaboration with Head of B2B)
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers by working with carrier management team
- Relationship management to ensure customers' day to day and long term needs are met
- Upsell / cross sell products (solutions) to customers
- 5-10 years of work experience in similar position / relevant industry
- B2B sales experience in transportation / freight forwarding / third-party logistic (3PL) / courier services is a plus
- Familiar with financial modeling / feasibility study for 3PL projects
- Willing to travel (at least 50% of the time)
- Passion for sales, enjoys talking to customers, persuasive
- Desire to be part of a "startup culture"
- Self-driven, able to turn abstract into concrete
Why Join Us?
- Professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers and top tier consultants, yet local in our approach and nimble like a startup.
- You will get to interact with top talent across the region, not just in Indonesia, and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Ninja Xpress lihat lowongan|
Ninja Van is on a mission to dominate delivery for e-commerce in South East Asia. We are one of the fastest growing startups in the region - founded in mid-2014, we have already won over 3,000 merchants and deliver 15,000 parcels a day in four countries. In April 2016, barely 2 years old, we raised USD30 million to fund our rapid expansion.
At our core we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts. Driven by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and capacity balancing with partner fleets, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi