As a Sales and Business Development Manager (Indonesia), your job will be to develop, drive and grow Ninja Xpress's B2B line haul business in Indonesia from marketability and revenue perspectives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize market approach
- Prospect for new customers and drive new sales opportunities
- Understand customer requirements in order to design the best solution for them
- Develop sustainable products and commercial models (in collaboration with Head of B2B)
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers by working with carrier management team
- Relationship management to ensure customers' day to day and long term needs are met
- Upsell / cross sell products (solutions) to customers
- 5-10 years of work experience in similar position / relevant industry
- B2B sales experience in transportation / freight forwarding / third-party logistic (3PL) / courier services is a plus
- Familiar with financial modeling / feasibility study for 3PL projects
- Willing to travel (at least 50% of the time)
- Passion for sales, enjoys talking to customers, persuasive
- Desire to be part of a "startup culture"
- Self-driven, able to turn abstract into concrete
Why Join Us?
- Professionally run company with many ex-bulge bracket bankers and top tier consultants, yet local in our approach and nimble like a startup.
- You will get to interact with top talent across the region, not just in Indonesia, and we foster a strong mutual respect and learning environment
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Ciputat Raya BB No. 2, Pondok Pinang, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia