A. Management support
- Supports management with preparing budget, forecasts and reporting of monthly results (preparing Business Balance score card and business results presentation per month).
- Analyzing and steering the profitability by different sales segments, customers, product groups, etc. as well on the costs and working capital (accounts receivables)
- Manages and monitors administration. Create corporate reporting towards headquarter. Control deviations against budget and forecast.
- Monitoring of local sales actions. Preparing sales reporting tools, filling sales action graphs, like business balance score card.
- Follow-up on actions, discuss results and propose possible corrective actions with Sales Director & Sales Managers
B. Credit management
- Monitoring credit management. Initiate corrective actions, by calling or visiting customers, if required engages legal support and manages this, in order to execute payment.
- Revising credit limits twice per year and credit status of customers on weekly basis.
- Manages (check) order, goods and invoicing flow of countries on daily basis. Authorize special prices, projects, credit notes, etc.
- Continuously looks for improvement opportunities leading to higher customer satisfaction and improved logistics performance
D. Product & marketing controlling
- Analyse product sales, trends and margins discounts and arrange Business Unit support.
- Participating in product (introduction) policy discussion and track product sales development
- Periodic reviewing of key customers and join periodic customer visits
- Analysing products sold per class and discuss this with Product Managers.
- Analyse project discounts and arrange Business Unit support.
- Analyse and improve current way of working with project pricing.
- Participating in partner policy discussion and track customer development.
- Implement standardized customer contracts and terms & discounts.
F. Data Security & Information Security
- Controls compliance of department with corporate norms and guidelines
- Support improvement of processes and guidelines
- Organize internal self audits
G. ERP system SAP
- Key user for SAP system
- Trainer for SAP system
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics / Finance & Controlling or related studies
- Min. 5 years of work experience in Finance or Controlling area
- Leaderships skills of small team is an advantage
- Good communication in the English language.
- Experience with ERP system (SAP is an advantage)
- Project controlling and administration or experience with contractual agreements is an advantage.
- Able to see the bigger picture/ holistic view
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active, good communication and social skills
- Result and business oriented
- High level of integrity - handling confidential information
- Good organizer and independent