A. Management support
- Supports management with preparing budget, forecasts and reporting of monthly results (preparing Business Balance score card and business results presentation per month).
- Analyzing and steering the profitability by different sales segments, customers, product groups, etc. as well on the costs and working capital (accounts receivables)
- Manages and monitors administration. Create corporate reporting towards headquarter. Control deviations against budget and forecast.
- Monitoring of local sales actions. Preparing sales reporting tools, filling sales action graphs, like business balance score card.
- Follow-up on actions, discuss results and propose possible corrective actions with Sales Director & Sales Managers
B. Credit management
- Monitoring credit management. Initiate corrective actions, by calling or visiting customers, if required engages legal support and manages this, in order to execute payment.
- Revising credit limits twice per year and credit status of customers on weekly basis.
- Manages (check) order, goods and invoicing flow of countries on daily basis. Authorize special prices, projects, credit notes, etc.
- Continuously looks for improvement opportunities leading to higher customer satisfaction and improved logistics performance
D. Product & marketing controlling
- Analyse product sales, trends and margins discounts and arrange Business Unit support.
- Participating in product (introduction) policy discussion and track product sales development
- Periodic reviewing of key customers and join periodic customer visits
- Analysing products sold per class and discuss this with Product Managers.
- Analyse project discounts and arrange Business Unit support.
- Analyse and improve current way of working with project pricing.
- Participating in partner policy discussion and track customer development.
- Implement standardized customer contracts and terms & discounts.
F. Data Security & Information Security
- Controls compliance of department with corporate norms and guidelines
- Support improvement of processes and guidelines
- Organize internal self audits
G. ERP system SAP
- Key user for SAP system
- Trainer for SAP system
- Bachelor or University degree in Economics / Finance & Controlling or related studies
- Min. 5 years of work experience in Finance or Controlling area
- Leaderships skills of small team is an advantage
- Good communication in the English language.
- Experience with ERP system (SAP is an advantage)
- Project controlling and administration or experience with contractual agreements is an advantage.
- Able to see the bigger picture/ holistic view
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active, good communication and social skills
- Result and business oriented
- High level of integrity - handling confidential information
- Good organizer and independent
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
Our company is an innovative, global, one-stop-shop for high-quality security and communication products. Our company offers a complete range of specialised state-of-the-art products and systems for standard or customised applications and projects. With a world wide network of sales organisations, our company is a large player on the security and communication market and wants to become number one in this field. Our company regional headquarter for ASEAN, India, Japan, Korea and Ozeanien is located in the Singapore. The global headquarter is located in Germany. Our company is part of a 70 billion Euro industrial group, active in automotive, household appliance and different industrial fields.
The Sales Organization for Indonesia is located in Jakarta and responsible for the sales and marketing of the products in Indonesia. The strategy is to further expend in the high-end and mid-end security market. This has to go hand in hand with further streamlining of the processes. Within this dynamic organization we are looking for a business controller.