Position Description: Head of Sales
Primary report to: Country Manager
Secondary report to: -
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Channel Management Retail Sales
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Telecommunication Retail Sales
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Management Level Position
- Experience and have the abilities in Sales Concepts, Strategy, Positioning and Planning ; Training Capacity; Financial Planning and Strategy; People Management; Competitive Analysis; Understanding the Customer; Product Development and Client Relationships.
- Experience in Directly Managing a Team of Sales Managers Nationwide
- Leadership and Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Fluent in English
- Degree relating to Sales and Marketing
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products
- Grow the company’s base of customers insuring their technology hardware
- Reaching the targets and goals set within the division’s area in the company
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the company customer base
- Work as a positive member and contributor the whole team.
- Be a key driver in the growth of the company’s sales and customer base.
- Manage and develop the relationship of new and existing distributors.
- Execute all of the “Key Responsibilities” in line with specified timelines.
- Contribute positively to the development of the business regardless of division
- To oversee a team of Sales Managers that manages the company’s total sales activities nationwide.
- To design and execute plans for acquisition of new distribution and dealer channels for the company’s products.
- To design and execute plans for servicing and managing of existing client/dealer/distributors of the company’s products.
- To develop and implement programs for regular training for sales growth of all new and existing dealer channels.
- Maintain awareness of current market conditions and competition and be proactive in implementing new strategies to address ever changing market dynamics.
- Execute all of the assigned Key Responsibilities in line with the specific timelines as instructed by the Business Director.
- Comply with the daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting responsibilities in alignment with the Business Director and Managing Director
- Completes overall sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results