Candidates need to be able to work independently, to take responsibility of their own and team output and enjoy to work in a technical environment.
- Solves incidents and requests based on inputs from ticketing system
- Provides on-sites and remote support
- Register requests and incidents into ticketing system
- Cooperate on IT field engineers maintenance work activities
- Inform superior about serious incidents / unsolved incidents immediately
- Provide all information regarding issues and keep information updated all the time
- Performs routine activites ex. regular checks, report, document etc and participates on IT project
- Monitoring and ensure all device and software is in good operational condition
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good level of english (verbal and written)
- Familiar in LAN, WAN, TCP/IP concept, MIkrotik, Monitoring/Remote tools (Winbox, SSH, Ftp)
- Practical Experience with administration of windows or Linux operating system
- Good communication skills, able to work in team
- Pro-Active, selft-motivated and willing to learn new things
- Fresh graduate or least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sanur, Denpasar - Bali.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Willing to work under shifting start at 13.00PM-22.00PM
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Denpasar, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Elektrikal & Elektronik