- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, inter personal skill, leadership and mentoring, team management, Analysis.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Understanding manpower requirement
- Sourcing candidates that match the desired skill and standard
- Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with concerned person
- Doing a background verification of the shorlisted candidates
- When a particular candidate is finalised and selected, giving him offer letter or letter of intent on joining the company, issuing appointment letter with brief working agreement or polices.
- Giving a description on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company
- Properly filing relevant document of the new joinee as required.
- Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager
- Explaining the mode of communication
- Drafting the HR Manual
- Amending the existing policies and procedures
- Keeping a track of the attandance and leave record of the employees
- Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices
- Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate
- Taking initiatives to engange the staff to their work
- Taking the surveys in order to understand their engangement level and accordingly take actions
- Planning events or activities regularly or on some occassions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those.
- Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other.
- Handling cross culture things
- See to it that there is no grouping or no dissatisfied person.
- Other employee related issues.
- Leaves - as per the act that is applicable to you.
- minimum salary pf/ esic / medical deductions as applicable other compliance
- Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning.
- Trying to get constructive feedback for company and trying to implement the corrective measures for them.
- Helping the person to be relived properly.
- Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience.
- Doing the full and final settlement for the person.
- Designing the salary structure for employees.
Tutup pada 30/October/2016