- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Architecture, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): leadership and managing, supervising, team leader and motivator, teamwork, Planning And Project Control.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Dupak Rukun No.71-73.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Reporting Structure: To the Operational Director.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Monitor production process efficiently and effectively provide needed while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to product production process
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Manage the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures consistently
- Develop and oversee operating budget
- Develop business strategies and goals
- Additional duties as assigned or deemed necessary for effective business operations
Work Context - Physical Requirements
- Be able to operate equipment required to perform essential job functions.
- Be able to sit, stand and/or walk throughout work shifts as required to perform duties.