- You will be responsible to manage our operational internal control team, ensures the implementation of both financial and operational audit plans of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification & assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures.
- You are expected to be able to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks, prepare audit reports, as well as to enhance the team’s performance
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Management Studies or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 6 years of audit experience in large organization or an international public accounting firm
- At least 3 years experience in managing team or subordinates
- Good command of written and spoken English; spoken Mandarin will be an advantage to liaise with international associates
- Able to be based Medan & ready for travelling to Plantations & Mills (50-60%)