- Lead, plan, execute, and commission minor and major IT projects according to scope, schedule, within budget and comply with project management life cycle
- Manages and responsible for project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables.
- Provide regular update on project schedules, progress and status to Project Stakeholder, monitor project progress actively, resolve and control project issues & project scope.
- Ensure project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately.
- At least 2 years of relevant IT experience in banking with involvement as project manager
- Proven track record in managing multi-million dollars IT banking application projects
- Good knowledge of core banking business process
- Good communication skills to bridge user, vendor and management requirements as well as its deliverable.
- Certification in PMP is preferable
- Proficiency in English communication and familiar with Microsoft office including word, excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft project
- Work Location : CIMB Niaga Alam Sutera
Ktr Cabang UtamaWisma KosgoroJl MH Thamrin Kav 53 Wisma Kosgoro Ground FlGondangdia, MentengJakarta Pusat 10350 DKI Jakarta